Back to reality!~~~
Gosh its already the 31st. How time flies when you're enjoying your holidays.....especially its only the start of Chinese New Year.
"Club 111" patrons used to say liquor cures all ailments but gambling can too....I have been having a sore throat since last monday...wat the hell did I eat? The thrill of winning the first few rounds gets you rolling until the banker pulls out the dreaded "J" and "Ace". No "in-between" game for me this year, I've learnt my lesson many times over. It has been a great CNY yet again.....pocket full of ang pau, great food and company. The number of toddlers have increased! Yes I'm an uncle!!!! Stop giving all those stares...Gosh!! But this uncle is still getting ang pau lol. Luv being the younger cousin.
Well in the next 5 hours I'll be heading to airport. Kinda reluctant to leave the comfort of my room. There will be lots of packing to be done once I'm back!
Anyway once again, it was great meeting all you guys after all this while. Sorry if I didn't manage to catch up with a certain few but in due time.....Good luck to all those about to venture to the dreaded hours of working life! But remember to buy me lunch with your first paycheck! I promise to return the offer in a few years time :-). Welcome back to Malaysia - Sze n Matt!
o_0 wat coincidence...one of my fave bands
"Club 111" patrons used to say liquor cures all ailments but gambling can too....I have been having a sore throat since last monday...wat the hell did I eat? The thrill of winning the first few rounds gets you rolling until the banker pulls out the dreaded "J" and "Ace". No "in-between" game for me this year, I've learnt my lesson many times over. It has been a great CNY yet again.....pocket full of ang pau, great food and company. The number of toddlers have increased! Yes I'm an uncle!!!! Stop giving all those stares...Gosh!! But this uncle is still getting ang pau lol. Luv being the younger cousin.
Well in the next 5 hours I'll be heading to airport. Kinda reluctant to leave the comfort of my room. There will be lots of packing to be done once I'm back!
Anyway once again, it was great meeting all you guys after all this while. Sorry if I didn't manage to catch up with a certain few but in due time.....Good luck to all those about to venture to the dreaded hours of working life! But remember to buy me lunch with your first paycheck! I promise to return the offer in a few years time :-). Welcome back to Malaysia - Sze n Matt!
| Maroon 5 Shares Your Taste in Music |
![]() See their whole playlist here (iTunes required) |
o_0 wat coincidence...one of my fave bands


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home