YouTube-r
Man...study break are the only time where i spent endless hours sufing the web. Youtube is addictive! It started out with watching a link that was posted on some forum and lead to searching for more to watch.
Maybe I can't wait to get back home well its bout less 2weeks away anyway =p. I started searching for "malaysia" and came out lots of interesting searches...PETRONAS ads are the bomb! lolz....anyway i've put up the Malaysian Idol ad on my frenster page. And I came across this cool video that was just filmed "down the street" from my place.....the heart of KL!!!! BTW Its a Korean beer ad but the scenes reminds me of home.....
Maybe I can't wait to get back home well its bout less 2weeks away anyway =p. I started searching for "malaysia" and came out lots of interesting searches...PETRONAS ads are the bomb! lolz....anyway i've put up the Malaysian Idol ad on my frenster page. And I came across this cool video that was just filmed "down the street" from my place.....the heart of KL!!!! BTW Its a Korean beer ad but the scenes reminds me of home.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home