Friday, November 18, 2005

Last day, Last hospital Attachment

Well in just about an hour from now I will officially end all postings for the year.

Have a CAT presentation in 30minutes....gosh I had to wait for the entire week for this darn presentation. I have done all the necessary courseworks that needed to be done. Got the assessments signed by my consultant but the presentation have to be on a Friday. Everyone else has already left for Auckland. Its not that I'm lazy or not interested in my postings but MY EXAMS IS IN 2 WEEKS! dammit!

Wat is CAT? Well its an acronym for critically appraised topic. Just another "grooming" us phase into up-to-date doctors who is apt in choosing the good studies out of the whole lot of "crap" that is supposedly distributed around. Gosh hated it at the beginning of the year cuz I had no idea how to do it. All the statistics tutorials with Phua Kai Lit (for those in IMU u guys will be familiar with him) well wat he thought was relevant but I've forgotten all of it....H1 and H0 blah blah....statistically significant. I've done 3 CATS so far and I sitll dunno if I'm appraising the journals rite! I'm always sitting on the fence and never strong judge any of those papers. Bloody CAT is coming out for the exams as well.

Well its time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home