Sunday, October 16, 2005

Weekend in Auckland

Its already sunday morning.

After a long n tiring work of cleaning up the corridor of cake. Its time to drink in celebration of Kitc's & Abhi's bday. But first kitc has to take a bath so I'm here filling up this semi-dead blog.

I've been in Hamilton the whole week and 5 more to go. I am doin the surgery posting now and gosh am I lucky haha....I neva thought there were any HOT DOCS!! Wait a minute there was one when I was in ED. Well early morning ward rounds are no longer dreary *wink*wink* as compared to the testosterone-flooded osthopaedics ward rounds.

I've always been fascinated with surgery....and its thru surgeons just love to cut n scoop up parts of the body & yes yes..physicians n surgeons will always have their rivalry. I had just done my General Med run b4 this and so when I was doing "my systematic examination" on a patient in front of my consultant....guess wat?!??! What i was doing isn't appropriate! And here goes the story of how surgeons do not hv as much time as physicians to hold a patient's hand to examine and give time for grass to grow.

Now my room has the "cake n wet carpet" smell. The b'day boy decided on stuffin cake under my door n wiping his ass on the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home