Thursday, September 29, 2005

Regretting

What a nite!

Last nite the guys and I decided to go out for dinner after seeing what Grafton was serving. Hall food always suck! Anyway we left at 7pm after Kevin finished his "business" and headed to Queen Street (the heart of Auckland). After driving a few rounds we managed to find a parking spot.

Dinner....hmmm what can I say bout it? There were too many choices but the Szechuan Spicy Chicken looked too appealing and I had to order it. When it came, it was deep-fried, chopped-up chicken wings covered with dried chillies and chilli seeds. There was hardly any meat in the dish and when i finished, the plate was 3/4 with bones and chilli. What a ripped off. I was still hungry and my mouth is burning. Kevin had a spicy chicken dish too and he looked as if just got out of the shower when he was done. We sat there deciding on what to do next. Eat somemore? Ice Cream? Cold Beer?.....We did all except having an ice cream.

After finishing a plate of rubbery fried squids, we headed towards Margaritas. When we were lookin for a parking spot earlier, we saw a board saying "$5 jug, $4 shooters". Anyway we got there and ordered 2 jugs (we intend to go home by 10pm n study...its just a dessert kay!). 2 became 3,4,6 and eventually 8. Ah good old times~~~what did we do after 8 jugs? We left of course..to the casino! It was already 1.45am I think. Kit Chung said "No matter how drunk I was, I will always observe the table before I bet". Observed...yea for 5minutes and lost $50 in 15minutes. Kev on the other hand lost in at the Wheel of Fortune. Me? I was observing of course....the casino is unbeatable. =p

We got back home at 3am and Kevin got himself a lil gift from Auckland City Council. Being sober enough we all agreed to wake up early to make up for the nite but look what I'm doing after I just woke up?....sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home